Staff members graduate as another cohort begins the 2017-18 Staff Development Program year
July 18, 2017
Twenty-four staff members at Clemson University recently completed the 2016-17 Staff Development Program (SDP). A full list of the 2016-17 program graduates, as well as a link to all photos from the 2017 SDP Graduation ceremony, are online here.
The 2016-17 Staff Development Program graduates
The goal of the Staff Development Program is to give university staff members the opportunity to grow personally and professionally while at the same time strengthening their engagement with Clemson University.
Participants must complete 150 hours of personal and professional development, university-related service and a preset list of core curriculum activities geared toward increasing participant engagement on a university-wide level. Peer review committees oversee the process and help participants to stay on track with their goals and activities.
Summer is always an exciting time for the Staff Development Program as we celebrate the success of our past cohort while welcoming and getting to know a new cohort.
The staff members participating in the SDP for 2017-18 are:
- Stephanie Bagwell, Student Health Services
- Donna Barrett, Records & Registrar
- David Bishop, Student Affairs Publications
- Donna Bowen, PSA/CAFLS Communications
- Glenda Brown, Food/Nutrition/Packaging Science
- Timothy Dantz, University Facilities
- Bradley Elliott, Office of Sponsored Programs
- Melinda Fischer, Center for Research & Collaborative Activities
- Kimberly Gillespie, University Libraries
- Pamela “Denise” Godwin, Risk Management
- Janet Greenlee, Housing & Dining
- Heather Holliday, Research Services
- Brenda Knighton, Human Resources
- Jeffery McCall, Agricultural Services
- Amanda Menefee, Graphic Communications
- Cynthia “Cindy” Nigro, Research Services
- Travis Pruitt, Research Services
- Fredrick “Matt” Rector, Customer Relations & Learning Technologies
- Sarah Reeves, Student Affairs Business Operations
- Margaret “Maggie” Smith, University Libraries
- Paula Smith, University Libraries
- Joseph Stapleton, Housing & Dining
- Christopher Talley, Anderson County Extension
- Joshua Weaver, Pesticide Regulation
Again, congratulations to all of our 2016-17 Clemson University SDP graduates!