Welcome New Faculty, Fall 2021

November 29, 2021

Lisa Beeler

PhD in Marketing (Professional Selling Emphasis)

University of Tennessee-Knoxville

Assistant Professor | Sales Innovation Program

“The reason I decided to come to Clemson and work in the SIP program can be summed up in one word: Value. The SIP program provides an immense amount of value to both students and corporate partners. Students who graduate from the program onboard faster, meet quota faster, and tend to outperform their peers who didn’t receive a sales education. This student value is then transferred to corporate partners as they can recruit these students and see a return on their HR investment within weeks. I am thrilled to join a team that knows education should translate to value for the students and the business community. Lastly, I love the south and am thrilled to be back at the base of the Smoky Mountains. I am a first-generation college student from Luttrell, TN, which is on the other side of the Smokies, so Clemson feels a lot like home to me.”

Kristen Dean

Masters in Management | BS in Marketing/Management

University of South Carolina

Lecturer | Sales Innovation Program

“Being from Spartanburg originally, South Carolina is “home” for me. Both my mother and sister attended Clemson. When I saw the opportunity to merge my real-world leadership, marketing and sales professional experiences with the classroom and future opportunities for students at Clemson, I knew I wanted to be part of the SIP program. When I researched the Sales Education Coursework and learned that it is “tailored to develop students’ business acumen, selling frameworks and presentation ability in order to equip them for influential roles in sales or related positions,” I realized the impact such a program could offer and what it could mean for students and their future careers. I look forward to partnering with students and industry partners and continue the success this program has already demonstrated.”

Kevin Flynn

DBA in Marketing | M.B.A | BS in History

Cleveland State University, Case Western Reserve University, United States Naval Academy

Assistant Professor | Department of Marketing

I am very excited to be at Clemson – this school is so impressive, great faculty, incredible facilities and hard working students – I’m very fortunate to have the opportunity to contribute to the Clemson family.”