The WYSIWYG editor does not have a built-in mailto: option but you can still easily create a link to an email address.
- Highlight what you want to become a link (preferably the person’s name or their full e-mail address spelled out).
- Choose the Insert/Edit link button from the WYSIWYG toolbar.
- Choose the External Link tab.
- In the Link field enter mailto: followed by the e-mail address (mailto:email@example.com).
- Add a title to describe the link (Email Web Services).
- Choose the Insert button.
- Choose Submit.