We have added the “Blog Feed” feature to cascade. It can be added as a module in a new row, or added as a column widget in columns 6 cells or wider. Please follow the steps below to add to your page.
- Select Blog Feed from the module selector or Widget Display list.
- Fill in the name of the blog. This is the exact name in your url. For Example: “ows” in https://blogs.clemson.edu/ows/
- Enter a numerical count of the amount of stories you wish to be displayed. Example: 1, 2, 5, 10, etc
- Choose the blog format type. Default is “Basic Blog (No Images)”. This will not display any images. Posts with featured images will display a thumbnail image next to the listing if “Basic Blog (Display Images)” is chosen. The third option is a a standard list structure only showing and linking the titles of each post.
- If applicable, fill in any categories. If multiple, separate by a comma.
- If applicable, fill in any tags. If multiple, separate by a comma.