Luke Hall

Name: Luke Hall

Hometown: Taylors, South Carolina

Majors: Psychology and Health Science

Favorite place for lunch on campus or in town: I am a HUGE Schiletter Dining Hall fan.

Favorite spot on campus: The new Humanities Hall has an awesome study space that overlooks the reflection pond.

Favorite question on a tour: Since I love the library, I love any question related to the library. My favorite is “How many books do you have” to which I answer that Clemson has over 990,000 physical resources like books, journals, etc.

Clubs and Organizations you are involved in on campus: Beta Upsilon Chi (BYX), VP Chief of Staff (CUSG), Career Ambassador at CCPD (CAP), Blue Key Honor Society, CBSHS Student Advisory Board, and Order of Omega Honor Fraternity.

Hobbies: Wakesurfing, snow skiing (when I can afford to go somewhere with some snow), and golfing.

Advice for jumping into college life: Jump in early and never say no to anything in college. Always show up, although this sounds obvious, you will be surprised by how many opportunities are presented to you when you take a small step out of your comfort zone.

Advice on how to choose a college: Choose the place that appears to have the best community. College can bring challenges and its helpful to have a group of support throughout all the moments of growth. Also, the people you meet in college may very likely be lifelong friends so be sure to take the community into consideration. It truly means the world as I have found such a great community at Clemson.

Fun fact about yourself: I am an EMT and have some crazy stories from riding on some ambulances.