The Pro Benefits EXPO is Friday; free flu shots available
October 11, 2016
The 2016 Pro Benefits Expo will be from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Friday at the Hendrix Student Center (See map). Click here for the EXPO agenda and session descriptions.
There will be representatives from 12 state agencies, vendors and HRs benefits counselors. Faculty and staff can have their questions answered and make benefit elections in person.
The Pro Benefits EXPO offers:
- A conference-style event
- Enjoy facilitated sessions, one-on-one time with benefit exhibitors and networking with colleagues
- 50-minute facilitated educational sessions
- Attend one of the many informational sessions on various benefit programs
- Exhibitor hall
- Talk one-on-one with program administrators and learn about available benefits
- Open Enrollment information
- Learn important information about open enrollment and make coverage changes
- Benefits counseling
- Discuss your benefit needs with a Clemson University benefits counselor
- Enjoy refreshments
- Get your flu shot
Click here to save the date on your calendar.