2023 Spring Scholarship Award Winners

July 12, 2023

College of Business Annual Scholarships

Benjamin Dority
Graduation Date: May 2024
Majors: Bachelor of Science in Marketing, Bachelor of Science in Management
Hometown: Greenville, SC

Kerrigan White
Graduate Date: May of 2024
Major: Marketing with a minor in psychology.
Hometown: Richmond, VA.
Post Graduate Plans: I am looking to continue my education and get my masters in marketing research, so I will be applying to programs in the coming months.

Department of Marketing Scholarships

General Marketing:
This Annual Award is given those who have excelled in academics and leadership, have shown a willingness to complete important tasks on behalf of the department, and exhibit the positive attitude and passion that are necessary for those who want to excel in the field of Marketing.

Hunter Stokes
Graduation Date: May 2024
Post-Graduation Plans: Internship with T. Rowe Price this summer. I am looking for a full-time job, but hopefully, I will travel for a little while before I begin.
Major(s): Bachelor of Science in Marketing and Finance Minors in Acct and Spanish Studies
Hometown: Annapolis, MD

Research:
This Annual Award for Research is given to those who have shown potential for a career in research as evidenced by their academic achievement, independent work on research projects with faculty, demonstrated excellence in research related course work, and faculty recommendation.

Faith Aldridge
Graduation Date: May 2024
Post-Graduation: Pursue a career in Marketing Research
Majors: Marketing and Economics
Hometown: Clover, South Carolina

Sales:
Awarded to those who have shown the potential to become great salespeople, as evidenced by participation and academic achievement in their sales classes. This award goes to students who have taken the courses necessary to obtain their Sales Certificate in Marketing.

Abigail Grossman
Graduation Date: May 2024
Post-Graduation plans: I would love to work in sales for a medical device or pharmaceutical company.
Majors: Marketing major, minor in chemistry
Hometown: Summerville, SC

Sports Marketing:
The Annual Award for Sports Marketing is presented to those who are concentrating in sports marketing and have excelled in both academics and leadership. These students have participated in events related to sports marketing and community service. They exhibit the positive attitude and passion that are necessary for those who want to work in the industry.

Tommy Roy
Graduation Date: May 2024
Major: Marketing
Minor: Sports Communication
Hometown: Dallas, TX