Associate Professor, Clemson University Department of Psychology
Note: Dr. Pak will be on sabbatical in the Fall of 2016
but will be accepting graduate students for Fall 2017.
My area of interest is in how age-related changes in cognition affect people’s ability to use technology. Curriculum vitae (pdf). I co-edit the Human Factors Blog with Anne McLaughlin.
Google Scholar Profile
- email: email@example.com
- Office location: Brackett Hall, 410b
- Tel: 864-656-1584
- Age-related changes in cognitive abilities
- Human-automation interaction
- Human-robot interaction
- Anthropomorphic interfaces
- Factors affecting the successful use of information technology
- Human factors in Healthcare
- Human factors in HCI
- Ph.D., Psychology, Georgia Institute of Technology, 2005.
- M.S., Psychology, Georgia Institute of Technology, 2001.
- B.S., Applied Psychology, Georgia Institute of Technology, 1997.
Click here to see lab publications.