Staff Recognition

From time to time, our customers let us know how we’re doing. Below are encouraging words we’ve received from those we support regarding members of our staff. If you would like to recognize a member of University Facilities for outstanding service, please let us know.

Maintenance Services

From Glenda L. Dickson

Dennis Driscoll,
General Maintenance

Phillip/Mike,

Thanks to both of you for allowing Dennis to assist me in packing up our office for the move to our new location. Dennis was a GREAT asset and I am so appreciative he was a willing and enthusiastic worker. It is not every day you meet someone that is willing to go outside of their normal scheduled work day and perform a job of this task but Dennis completed the project professionally with a smile and no complaints. This expedient relocation could not have been accomplished without his assistance! Again, thank you for making this happen! I may need to ‘borrow’ his assistance to unpack also.

Thanks again for the TEAMWORK!!!

Glenda L. Dickson,
Assistant Ombuds
Ombudsman Office

Recycling Services

From Donna Jervis

Tony Rochester
Program Assistant

Our office recently reached out to FMO to order some recycle bins due to the many changes coming our way. The area of recycle delivered the bins immediately and have been on top of our busy time of year. Our bins have been filling up quick and every time I call, Tony Rochester and his team are here quick. Thanks to their time and attention, we are able to clean our offices quicker than we imagined. We appreciate their time, professionalism and most of all their kindness and patience.

Donna Jervis,
Administrative Assistant
College of Behavioral, Social, and Health Sciences

Facilities Managing and Operations

From Donna Jervis

Ashley Reynolds, University Support Dispatcher

I wanted to take a minute to say thank you. When you call or we call FMO, you are ALWAYS so professional and helpful. You have helped me adjust to my new role as BSC. I appreciate you taking time to call and assist me in person. Having someone to verbally help makes such a difference. When you call, you get what you need, but you go above and beyond to give information I did not know. I thank you for that and all you do!

Donna Jervis,
Administrative Assistant

Maintenance Services

From Penny Reid

Dale Herron, HVAC/R Service Technician

I just wanted to let you know that we have had great customer service from the HVAC technician, Dale, that was assigned to help with our building. Dale was quick to respond, he had great customer service and resolved the problem quickly. He even came back to check on our staff after the problem was resolved to ensure we were all comfortable in our offices. Thank you for hiring great technicians like Dale to serve our building. I greatly appreciate his help.

Penny Reid,
Executive Assistant to the VP for Research

And from Cindy Seaborn

Dale is very determined in getting the problem solved and making sure that we are comfortable. When an issue is reported, he checks in on several of us to determine each of our office temperatures and make us aware that they (hvac) are working on resolving the problem. His work ethic, customer service and personality is outstanding. My many years at the university, I have seen several that are just here for a paycheck but Dale is not one of those people. Clemson is blessed to have him aboard.

Cindy Seaborn,
Subaward Manager

Planning & Design / Construction & Renovation

From Helen Adams

Phillip Addington II, Project Manager

Barrett Anderson, Landscape Architect

I want to thank you for executing the new signage package for the Visitors Center move to Strom Thurmond. I have driven around the campus over this past week and I think you can follow the signs and end up exactly where we want you to!!! It is a big deal to start visitors to our campus off on the right foot. Now if we can just get the electronic GPS folks on our page we will be golden. Thank you for your time and efforts on this project. I know it took a little longer than you had originally hoped, but the end result is what counts.

Helen Adams,
Program Enrollment Manager