10 Things to do on Galentine’s Day
- Dress up in Valentine’s Day PJs and go to the Movie Theater with your girls!
- Go get your nails done with the girls! Galentine’s Day themed of course.
- Go to Downtown Greenville for a Girl’s Night Out! Dress in your favorite shades of pink and red and go to your favorite restaurant.
- Have a Galentine’s Day Brunch with the girls! Make your favorite breakfast foods but with a twist of love! Heart-shaped waffles, chocolate-covered strawberries, donuts, heart-shaped bacon, and so much more!
- Have a Pizza Party with your Gal Pals but this time shape the Pizzas into hearts! Bring all your favorite toppings and have a blast!
- Mocktails & Art! Everyone bring a canvas and your favorite drink & get creative! Another option is to go to The Brushed Canvas in Clemson. They provide a relaxing atmosphere so you leave with fun memories and a piece of art you proudly display. The Brushed Canvas provides hands-on art instruction, paint supplies, canvases, aprons…everything you need to have a great time and create your masterpiece with your Girls!
- Picnic on Bowman Field! Stop by Your Pie to pick up individual pizzas and have a lovely evening picnic at one of the best spots on campus.
- Go Ax Throwing with the girls at Stump House Axe Throwing in Downtown Clemson!
- Go to a workout or Yoga Studio with the Girls! Sign up for a class and get your sweat on! No better way to start or end the day! The Yoga Therapy Bar is one of the best studios in Clemson! Afterward, you and the girls could stop by Cocobowlz for a post-workout pick-me-up!
- Grab your Girls and Head to the Snow Family Outdoor Fitness and Wellness Complex for a bonfire and sunset extravaganza!
– Hannah Hayes, Communication Intern