Let Us Introduce CDT Moore

March 1, 2022

What is your Major at Clemson University and what year student are you?

• I am a Freshman Engineering student.

What brought you to Clemson Army ROTC?

• I decided to do Army ROTC at Clemson because I liked the atmosphere of Clemson and have always heard great things about it’s Army ROTC program.

What made you want to join the Army ROTC?

• I have wanted to be in the military since I was a kid. I have always felt a call to service and so I decided that joining the Army ROTC was the best route for me.

What is one of the biggest things you have learned so far?

• One of the biggest things I have learned so far is how to adapt to new teams and new leaders. I have always struggled in the past with adapting to new environments and Army ROTC has helped me excel when adapting to whatever circumstances I’m given and getting the job done!

What is something you are looking forward to in the Army ROTC?

• I am looking forward to getting leadership roles in the coming years. Before we learn to lead, we have to follow, so that’s kind of the stage of Army ROTC I’m in right now as a freshman.

What, if any, advice do you have for others considering the Army ROTC?  

• Whatever you do in college, if that is being in ROTC or not, find a good group of friends and peers who will push you to be better than you were yesterday. Do not become complacent and settle for the status quo. You can always improve something!

University Events