Clemson Online Consultations
Clemson Online wants to meet you! Our team of Learning Tech Specialists, Instructional Designers, and Digital Learning Strategists are ready to meet with you and your colleagues for one-on-one consultations.
What are Bookings?
- Bookings are one-on-one consultations that last 30 minutes to an hour, depending on your needs.
- When you schedule a Bookings appointment, you will be prompted to select a topic that best aligns with what you would like help with and it will set you up with one of our expert team members.
What can a Bookings appointment help me with?
- How to use Clemson-supported learning technology such as Canvas, Zoom, Respondus, etc.
- How to build an online course in Canvas
- Best practices for online teaching
- Non-credit course development and more!
Who should use Bookings?
- Anyone who is or will be teaching an online course.
- Especially instructors and faculty who are new to working with Clemson Online and need to establish a connection with us.
Schedule a Bookings session today!
Upcoming Live Training:
- Workshop Wednesday with Instructional Designer, Laura Scott on Course Organization.
- Ready to get organized? In this workshop, we’ll discuss how effective course organization and design sets the stage for better learning, as well as strategies for identifying an organizational structure for your course and communicating it to your learners.
- Whether you are planning a new course or looking to rework an existing one, you can help students reach their goals and make meaningful learning connections by creating a coherent structure for your course.
- Wednesday, March 2nd, from 1:30 pm – 2:15 pm
- Register here
- Stay in the know about upcoming training, teaching tips, and tech tips by following our social media accounts!