Conversation with Patrick J. Murphy, the 32nd Under Secretary of the Army and Chief Management Officer (CMO) by Mark Mellott
Dearest MPA Colleagues – I recently recorded an episode of Cerner Corporations’ official podcast, “Perspectives on Health and Tech.” In the episode, titled Why Veterans and Service members need a modern EHR, I ask Veteran, former congressman and Cerner Government Advisory Board member Patrick J. Murphy these questions:
- How have your experiences in the federal government and cybersecurity spaces informed your view of how we can provide the best health care for Service members, families and Veterans?
- What’s your personal experience with receiving military health care?
- How will Cerner’s federal work help transform health care for all?
- How does your position as a commissioner of the Cyberspace Solarium Commission relate to federal health care modernization?
- Why should companies participate in the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation’s Hiring Our Heroes campaign?
- What do you want to accomplish as a member of the Cerner Government Advisory Board?
I invite you to engage with the Cerner social media posts on Facebook ,Twitter and LinkedIn and to share the podcast on your own channels. You can find the link here https://www.cerner.com/blog/why-veterans-and-service-members-need-a-modern-ehr . You can also listen to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Play Music and Stitcher.