Hydrogeologist I Job Opportunity | JLA Geosciences, Inc.

May 22, 2023

Dear Geosciences Faculty,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Madison and I represent JLA Geosciences, Inc., a small geosciences firm based in Jupiter, FL. We are currently looking for a Hydrogeologist I and I believe that your geology program at Clemson University could have some excellent candidates for this position.

We are highly impressed by the quality of education provided by Clemson University’s geology program and we believe that your students could have the necessary skills and experience to excel in our company. As we continue to grow, we are excited to have the opportunity to work with a recent graduate who is passionate about their work in the field of geosciences.

At JLA Geosciences, we have a team of 16 staff members with titles ranging from Hydrogeologist I to Professional Geologists. Our team specializes in hydrogeologic consulting and water resources management.

The Hydrogeologist I position we are offering is a full-time job opportunity that requires a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in geology or a related field, as well as foundational knowledge and experience in hydrogeology, geology, and/or environmental regulations. For further information about the job description and application process, please see the link below.

We believe that this opportunity would be a great fit for individuals who are seeking a challenging and rewarding career in geosciences.

Please apply on indeed:

Indeed Job Information

Best regards,

Madison Ballash, CPA

Staff Accountant

JLA Geosciences, Inc.

1907 Commerce Lane, Suite 104

Jupiter, FL  33458

p (561) 746-0228

website: www.jlageo.com