Follow Up Friday: Emergency Weather Alternatives, Lightboard, Live Trainings
Online Teaching Highlight: Emergency Weather Alternatives
- As we have seen this past week, winter weather can bring a lot of joy and a lot of stress! If you have a class session that needs to be canceled due to weather but missing a day of class messes with your meticulously designed course schedule, what do you do?
- Having an alternative plan in place to deal with weather and still hit the learning objectives and class time you know your learners need is the key.
- Review this short Clemson Online document on Emergency Weather Alternatives to prepare yourself and your learners for the next time weather tries to get in the way of learning.
In Case You Missed It:
Lightboard Studio – Grow your student engagement, implement a Flipped Classroom model in style, and record an in-depth lecture on the more difficult course topics using impactful teaching tools all by using Lightboard Studio with Clemson Online.
- From the Archives:
- Live Training via Zoom!
- Final Week of Tech Drop-ins for January (more to come later in the semester!). Do you have a question about how to use a feature of Canvas? Want to learn about a feature of Zoom? Then check
- Monday, 1/24 & Tuesday, 1/25 from 2:00 pm – 4:oo pm
- Quick Hits: Canvas and Quizzes Series Part 2 of 2 – Using Speedgrader to Evaluate Quizzes
- Stay in the know about upcoming training, teaching tips, and tech tips by following our social media accounts!
Clemson Online Home – Where Tech and Teaching Meet