1. All confined spaces should be ______ so others know before entering.
2. True or False: Spaces should be evaluated to determine if a space needs a permit to enter.
3. Why do most incidents occur in confined spaces?
4. True or False: If an incident occurs in a confined space where someone becomes unconscious, you should immediately enter in to save the person.
5. Confined spaces often have limited room and are not designed for ___________ ____________.
3. Low oxygen levels in the confined space
5. Constant occupancy