1. What is the top speed at which equipment with a slow-moving vehicle sign can travel?
2. Before traveling roadways, left and right brakes should be ________.
3. Between what hours are farm vehicle collisions most common?
4. What state ranked number 1 in the US for most deaths on non-interstate rural roadways?
5. If you see equipment with a slow-moving vehicle sign, what should you do immediately?
1. 25 mph
2. Locked together
3. 3 p.m. and 6 p.m.
4. South Carolina
5. Reduce your speed immediately