1. True or false, it is okay to cut through metal nails or spikes with your chainsaw?
2. What should you do when transporting your chainsaw on rough terrain?
3. True or false, while operating a chainsaw, it is best to wear loose-fitting clothes as you might get hot while working?
4. What is one way to prevent saw kickback?
5. What can happen while cutting a branch or limb under tension?
2. Turn off the saw or engage the chain brake
4. Do not cut with the tip of the saw
5. It may spring back, causing injury