1. When is a chemical considered to be the most dangerous?
2. _______ and ____________ can cause chemicals to be moved from their intended place.
3. What occurs when a chemical enters the human body and causes harm
4. What is always the first step when responding to a poisoning emergency?
5. What information can be found on a chemical label?
1. When it is being mixed
2. Drift and precipitation
4. Stop the chemical exposure
5. The required PPE, how to respond to exposure or poisoning, application rates, mixing specifications, and hazards associated with the chemical