1. What should you do if you smell gas or suspect a leak?
2. True or false: if a powerline falls on your car while you are driving, you should immediately get out of the car and pull the down line off of it.
3. When is the best time to enter a building or structure after a disaster?
4. True or false: it is best to clean up disasters as a team.
5. True or false: if a powerline is down in standing water, it is okay to drive through it.
1. Leave the structure immediately
Disaster Clean-Up Safety General Safety Tips Use teams/other people to move heavy or bulky objects Pace yourself, often times clean-up […]
Questions 1. _________ is an unplanned event that could result in human injury but does not. 2. Who outlined six […]
Hazard Identification Root Causes Incidents happen very often in agricultural workplaces. Often, the cause of these incidents is hazards. These […]