1. True or False: mothers may become aggressive while protecting their young.
2. Never approach an animal in its _____________.
3. When working in close quarters with livestock, you should always do what?
4. True or False: spooked animals pose no more threat than calm animals.
5. How should work areas be kept when working with livestock?
2. Blind spot
3. Always have a way out
5. Work areas should be kept clean
Animal Safety Many people do not consider livestock a threat; however, every year, many people are injured or killed by […]
Questions 1. When is a chemical considered to be the most dangerous? 2. _______ and ____________ can cause chemicals to […]
Chemical Safety The term chemical is a broad term, specific types of chemicals are herbicides, pesticides, and rodenticides. Each chemical […]