Savannah Valley District

Welcome Lacey Harrington, Clarendon County Administrative Assistant

The new Administrative Assistant for the Clarendon County Clemson Cooperative Extension office. I was raised in Clarendon County and still reside with my close friends and family. Formerly, I was a legal assistant and receptionist at a local law firm in a nearby county. This year, I finished Central Carolina Technical College with an associate degree and a Human Resources certificate. I am proud to say that I am now a part of the Extension family. It is a huge blessing to have such wonderful coworkers and supervisors working with you toward a common goal.

Growing up in a rural area surrounded by fields full of crops nearly all year round, animals at least by the dozen, and being neighbors with great farmers makes my job very educational. Clemson Extension is a source for research-based and unbiased information and resources related to agriculture, our communities, the environment, our food, health, and our youth. That said, I can take the information I learn at work and see it firsthand in my community. It is pretty neat! I am excited to see what the future holds!

Clemson University Cooperative Extension Service offers its programs to people of all ages, regardless of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status and is an equal opportunity employer.